I have been wanting to do a harlequin piece for some time now. This tops as one of my all time favorite makeovers! I have been working on this piece for a whole week. After painting the first time I had to strip it down and start over again because I didn't thoroughly remove the oil based stuff underneath. Many chemicals and hard labor later she is finally finished, HOORAY! My son told me I had not failed, I had learned another way not to paint a dresser. I am glad its done and ever so pleased with the outcome!
|Here is my awful before pic, notice that gorgeous hardware I have saved for another day|
|This is supposed to show the rough condition so people won't bee too upset with me for painting it|
DotDotDot Try it Tuesday
Today Creative Blog