Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Catching Up

Hello! I have been MIA from blogging for a while now. There are so many things going on that I have just had a hard time squeezing it in. The most exciting news is that me and a good friend of mine, Lisa from Artichoke Alley, are opening a shop. We are so excited about our new adventure. Check out our space, can't you just see all the potential! There is a lot of work to do in the next few weeks before the grand opening of The Plucky Peacock.

I thought I would share a few of my favorite pieces lately. We all love a good painted furniture pic , right?


Old Fashioned Milk Paint in Salmon



The Real Milk Paint Co French Grey




CeCe Caldwell's Destin Gulf Green



Miss Mustard Seeds Furniture Feature Friday

4 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

oh i am soooo excited for you!!!! yay! i went and liked your page and can't wait to see pictures!!! your new pieces are all stunning as usual. love the coral piece, love the green vanity, loveit all!

Catherine said...

Congratulations! That's great news - you do such amazing work that I know it will be an amazing success.

The location photos are amazing, and will be perfect for your work.

I'd love to hear all about your new venture - hope you'll share!

Teresa@oursoutherncountryhomeandfarm said...

Congrats on your new adventure. So glad your back. Not sure I ever took the time to tell you, but you were my inspiration for trying milk paint. Love your work, and I am sure the new business will do wonderfully.

Laurie B. said...

Chrissy, on the long coral colored buffet, would you possibly share the color?? I am wanting to paint my buffet that exact color and can't find it anywhere! Your work is always SOOO amazing! Best in blog-land by far.

Labels